Oregon colleges and universities exist to preserve, expand, disseminate, and apply truthful knowledge about the social and natural worlds; to endow each generation with a lively understanding of its own civilization and those of the broader world; to provide the requisite knowledge and skills for practical careers; and to shape a mature and responsible individual character.
- Oregon’s Accessible Private Colleges and Universities Are the Best Value: OAS report (graphic and data)
- Oregon “cultural competency” law will undermine excellence, harm minority students: OAS statement
- Grade inflation at Oregon colleges and universities (press release) (data)
- Oregon’s declining rates of college-bound students
- NAS Report: Making Citizens: How American Universities Teach Civics