Concerned scholars and members of the public in Oregon can work together to promote freedom, pluralism, and intellectual integrity on our campuses and in our communities. A great state deserves great colleges and universities and an informed and unbiassed civil discourse on research relating to public issues.
Ways to Get Involved
- Join NAS and automatically become a member of the Oregon Association of Scholars
- Contact OAS President Dr. Bruce Gilley and voice your particular concerns
- Volunteer to assist OAS with its research and communications program
- Be a voice of conscience in faculty governance
- Help to promote unbiassed public scholarship in Oregon