The Oregon Association of Scholars upholds the classical standards of excellence in scholarship and teaching in higher education, centered on intellectual freedom and political diversity, the search for truthful knowledge, and the promotion of virtuous citizenship.
Dr. Mary Grabar spoke in Portland on January 22, 2020.
To receive a free copy of Debunking Howard Zinn, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Presentation: Just Say No to Radical Oregon Public Education
- Excellence in Research and Teaching
- Academic Freedom and Viewpoint Diversity
- Merit-Based Student Admissions and Faculty Hiring & Promotion
- Press Releases and News Coverage: NEW: OAS announces “Save the Children from Howard Zinn” donation project.
- Trail Notes (OAS Newsletter) NEW: Fall, 2019
- Get Involved: Students
- Get Involved: Scholars, Trustees, Staff, and Public Members
TO JOIN OUR LISTSERVE PLEASE EMAIL: email@example.com