The Oregon Association of Scholars upholds the classical standards of excellence in scholarship and teaching in higher education, centered on intellectual freedom and political diversity, the search for truthful knowledge, and the promotion of virtuous citizenship.
- Excellence in Research and Teaching
- Academic Freedom and Viewpoint Diversity
- Merit-Based Student Admissions and Faculty Hiring & Promotion
- Press Releases and News Coverage: NEW: OAS announces “Save the Children from Howard Zinn” donation project and January 22 talk by Dr. Mary Grabar. PSU History Dep’t declines to co-sponsor.
- Trail Notes (OAS Newsletter) NEW: Fall, 2019
- Get Involved: Students
- Get Involved: Scholars, Trustees, Staff, and Public Members