The Oregon Association of Scholars upholds the classical standards of excellence in scholarship and teaching in higher education, centered on intellectual freedom and political diversity, the search for truthful knowledge, and the promotion of virtuous citizenship.
NEW ISSUE BRIEF: The High-Cost of “Diversity” Bureaucracies at Oregon Public Universities.
To receive a free copy of Debunking Howard Zinn, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Presentation: Protecting Our Children from Oregon Public Education
Oregon State University’s Imbalance of Sex-Specific Scholarships
- Excellence in Research and Teaching
- Academic Freedom and Viewpoint Diversity
- Merit-Based Student Admissions and Faculty Hiring & Promotion
- Press Releases and News Coverage:
- Trail Notes (OAS Newsletter) NEW: Fall, 2020
- Get Involved: Students
- Get Involved: Scholars, Trustees, Staff, and Public Members
TO JOIN OUR LISTSERVE PLEASE EMAIL: email@example.com